4★ Brussels: weekend stays inc. Christmas market dates – £66
TOP 20 – SELLS OUT QUICKLY!
You can now save up to 54% on overnight breaks in Brussels. Weekend stays are now £66 per night until January, 2018 — Brussels’s Christmas markets start on 24 November — and include:
- Accommodation in a Charming Room, with buffet breakfast, for two
- A welcome drink each (once per stay)
- Late checkout until 2pm on Sundays only (subject to availability)
- This offer is also available daily 30 October-2 November, 2017; 25 December-7 January, 2018
About Martin’s EU Hotel
- This 4-star hotel is five minutes’ walk from Schuman Metro station, for easy access to the city’s historic centre
- The Cinquantenaire Museum of art and history is 15 minutes’ walk
- The Icones Lounge Bar & Restaurant serves Belgian cuisine
TripAdvisor rating: 4★ Check out the reviews here!
Martin’s Brussels EU hotel is a 5-minute walk from Schuman Metro station, making it easy to explore the Belgian capital — the historic centre of the city is just four stops away at Gare Centrale.
According to Condé Nast Traveler, “the Belgian capital is having a moment in the spotlight as a ville créative, from Stromae’s catchy music to the fashionable concept stores and design ateliers that are popping up across town”.
One of the most popular sights is the Grand-Place — this UNESCO World Heritage Site is “one of Europe’s most beautiful squares” (Rough Guides), and is 20 minutes away by Metro. Other attractions include the Royal Museums for Fine Arts of Belgium (15 minutes by Metro) and the Cinquantenaire Museum (15 minutes’ walk away), which has an “astonishingly rich collection” of art and historical artefacts (Lonely Planet).
The hotel’s Icones Lounge Bar & Restaurant serves both traditional and modern Belgian cuisine, and also has a garden. In addition, the hotel has a fitness club.
Charming Rooms are larger than the standard Cosy Rooms, and have a queen-size bed and a mini fridge. All rooms have free Wi-Fi. You can request a connecting door to an adjacent room.
With all the facilities you’d expect from a modern hotel, including free wi-fi throughout, it’s a perfect base for your Belgian adventures!